Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & USDA Organic Review

100 % Pure Argan Oil made by Gopure Naturals Review



I got the opportunity to sample a product I've heard of in products before but never had gotten a chance to try. I received my sample from Tomoson through Amazon. This product is great because not only is it USDA certified Organic but it is also cold pressed and triple purified. 




ARGAN OIL comes from the Argan Forest in Morocco. There it has been used for centuries by natives and people the world over as a natural healing agent and for it's moisturizing properties. The fruit of the ARGAN tree is nutritious that goats in the region will climb the trees just to savor the taste. The oil actually comes from the seed or nut of the fruit on the tree.







So what to do with ARGAN OIL???

1. You can add it to products you already have in your home, or instead of them
  • Add it to your shampoo to naturally moisturize your hair, you might be thinking..."put oil in my hair?" YES you can. Just make sure to rinse it out... 1 tsp. to 1 cup of shampoo.
  • Facial Moisturizer-  apply a drop or two and massage onto face and neck, either 1st thing in the morning or at night
  • Sugar Scrub- for your lips or face add 4 drops ARGAN OIL to 1 tsp brown sugar and a drop of vanilla extract. Apply onto face in a circular motion and then remove.
  • Add to a squirt bottle fill 95% with water and 5% with ARGAN OIL for a detangling spray and to reduce frizz
  • Used as a natural beard oil, it soothes irritation after shaving as well.
  • It can be used as a soothing remedy for bug bites or Chicken Pox
  • You can also use it in food instead of canola, or vegetable oil and has healthier properties than even almond oil
You can purchase this product here: 

My review from Amazon.com:

Love it... I've been adding it to products I already use, such as my shampoo and I make a nice sugar scrub mask with it. It makes my skin and hair so soft and natural feeling. The smell is different but not bad. It is a subtly pleasant grapey/prune smell. Wonder what else I can use it for???? Check out simplysamples.blogspot.com


I received courtesy of Tomoson this product to review and test, any opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment