Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pura D'Or Sample Review- Argan Oil Based Products











So, I've gotten the chance over the past year to review some great products. I am absolutely excited to let you know about this next product. This is absolutely my all-time favorite. It just so happens to be PURA D’OR and it’s line of all natural vegetable and argan oil based products. Let’s just say I found my new favorite shampoo and conditioner.



So here are the samples I received: 


Premium Organic Argan Oil Based
Scalp & Dandruff Shampoo:
Helps Control Flaking, Scaling and Itching
Soothes Scalp
Moisturizes Hair
Paraben, Sulfate and Gluten Free
All Natural


Premium Organic Argan Oil Based 
Conditioner- Lavender Vanilla:
99% Vegetable Base Ingredients
Manages Frizz
Enhances Shine
Argan Oil Based
Paraben, Sulfate and Gluten Free






What I Love About Pura D’Or

· Vegetable Base Ingredients
· Organic
· Made with Argan Oil


About the Brand

Information provided from the company via their website, http://purador.com/ :

“For more than four years, Pura d'or has been growing a culture planted on a natural set of values and beliefs. But when all is said and done it comes down to one unified mission—to create organic personal care solutions that naturally work.

All our ingredients are grown on trees, not in test tubes. Our products are artisanally handcrafted by a hybrid team of artists and scientists, not by machines. Some say that this is a step backward, but we believe that this is a step in the direction of how things should be

Pura d'or creates better beauty products from ingredients that are not only naturally beneficial, but are also sustainably grown and raised with respect for the animals that eat them and the people who produce them.”


Other Products:
Pure And Organic Argan Oil
Diminishes Wrinkles
Stimulates Skin Cells
Reduces Appearance of Scaring and Stretch Marks
Creates Softer Smoother Skin
Reliefs for Eczema and Psoriasis
Restores Nutrient Content to Skin Cells
Helps Repair Damaged Hair


Premium Organic Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
Prevents Hair Loss
Strengthens Hair
Adds Volume
All Natural and Organic
Vitamins for Hair Growth
Paraben, SLS and Gluten Free
12 DHT Blockers


Scar Treatment
Anti- Aging Face Cream
Nail Therapy
Acne Treatment Solution
Vitamin C Serum
Rosehip Seed Oil



What the Product Did for Me?

I have color treated, in the summer and winter dry and flaky scalp kind of hair. Never in a million years did I consider using a shampoo that has oil in it, until now. I thought it might leave my hair oily and greasy looking. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my hair after the 1st wash, was NO LONGER flaky and I had zero dandruff. But also, my hair felt natural, soft, flowy, light weight and smelled great. It is also all natural and contains about 8 ingredients each. I will continue to use this product and will encourage anyone to at least give it a try.









This review is powered by Brandbacker. However, all testimony is a true and accurate expression of my opinion of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment