Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum Review

One of my favorite new companies is RADHA BEAUTY. Radha Beauty has a full line of 100% all natural, cruelty-free skin oil products. They also use eco-friendly packaging.
Just signing up for their email club on  http://radhabeautyproducts.com gets you 15% off your 1st order.

Again, I am looking forward to reviewing this product. It just so happens to be their Skin Clearing Serum. I purchased my sample here: RADHA BEAUTY PRODUCTS


This skin clearing serum from Radha Beauty improves skin tone and reduces wrinkles. This product contains: Vitamin C, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip and Lavender Oil.

Why this product is awesome:

**POWERFUL FORMULA - contains a powerful combination of active ingredients such as Vitamin C, Retinol, botanical hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and Niacinamide

**GENTLE ON THE SKIN - It is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe for all skin types - even oily skin. Glides on smoothly and absorbs fast and won't irritate or burn your skin!

**NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - This serum is cruelty free and manufactured in our State of the Art FDA Approved facility in the US

**ALL NATURAL - Does not contain fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens



I used this product starting about 2 weeks ago and have fell in love with it. It works wonders. I've had a mild case of acne since I was a teenager, 15 years later. Yep, it's still there. This product has cleared up my skin and left it feeling moisturized and refreshed and wrinkle free. It has tighten and toned my skin and pores. I love that it is all natural.

I received this product courtesy of Brandbacker. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment