Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes Review






Super excited I found this product and got the chance to try it out. I received a box of 20 tanning towelettes, they retail for $16.99.

So, are they worth it? YES

It took me about 2 towelettes per application, I am 5'1" and about 110 lbs.

The tan lasted about a week with no re-application and 1 application was all I needed. (p.s. I'm a pasty workaholic who spends her free time entertaining her kids and writing this blog).

Here is me: Completely makeup free (OK, apparently whatever was left over that I didn't get off before bed) and tired!!! (before and after)







Reminder that this is 1 application.




Directions are:
Exfoliate your skin the day before you apply.
Unfold towelette and wipe over skin (be extremely cautious about putting too much on near elbows, knees, and ankles).
Wait ten minutes before putting clothing back on.
Wash hands immediately after applying.
Avoid contact with eye area.
You should see results in about 4 hours. 


I applied before bed and woke up TAN! My only issue with this product is that it wipes on clear. So I wasn't able to see where I had applied it. There were a few visible streaks the next morning but after a quick shower it was all blended. I also love the little dispenser box and that all towlettes are individually wrapped.


This product was given to me courtesy of Tomson.com however, all opinions on product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment