Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

SMILEY360 MISSIONS

My 1ST Mission from SMILEY 360 

Build A Bear Workshop

So, courtesy of smiley360 I was given a $40 gift card to go to Build A Bear and review their service and products. Happy to say my 4 year old loved it. You had to choose one of the characters above. Here are some pictures from our trip:


 Here is the final total. 

I will definitely go again , it was amazing they have wonderful songs they sing, and you get to bathe, dress and name your friend.


My 2ND Mission from SMILEY 360 



ARM & HAMMER™ BAKING SODA




Just got my next Smiley360 mission... Time to test and review arm and hammer baking soda. #freesample to try courtesy of smiley360. Click here for coupons and savings: http://www.armandhammer.com/Resources/SavingsCenter.aspx/#BakingSoda
Ready to try out for fall/back to school time courtesy of @smiley360 #FreeSample #BakingSodaTips



My 3rd Mission from SMILEY 360 

Sugarfree Dyefree berry flavored Children's Advil





Http://h5.sml360.com/-/7pjo

When your child has a fever, relief can’t wait. Try NEW Children’s Advil® Sugar-Free Dye-Free Berry, the only sugar-free and dye-free children’s fever reducer and pain reliever.* It reduces fever fast† - even faster than Children’s Tylenol®. It lasts longer, too- up to 8 hours with just one dose. And it has a taste your kids will love!


I received these products courtesy of smiley360 to test and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment