Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

My 1st #VOXBOX from INFLUENSTER

So, yesterday I received my first VoxBox I was so excited to come home and find it. I prequalified, and got it a week or two later, here is my box.



It's much smaller than I as expecting. But that is fine. I received the #tlcvoxbox from Influenster. Its a site where you use your social media and other things to qualify for free samples to test and review, this also involves tweeting and posting about these products and doing challenges in order to win other competitions and qualify for more boxes. They use you as an influencer. It's a great idea. So I did join this site May 11th 2014 and here I am with my first box about a month later. My influence score is 795 issuing my social media accounts and my scores from the quizzes and interactions on the Influenster site. Which by the way is iInfluenster.com. I received these products courtesy of Influenster to test and review.

So here is the cheat sheet showing what was to be expected in my box....


Here are the products:
#AVONANEW

#NEOREADY

#SUDLIFE

#GELATOLOVE

#PASSTHEPUFFS

#FUELREWARDS


I still have to go get my gelato though but it looks amazingly yummy!! Products received courtesy of Influenster for test and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment