Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask = Deep Cleansing + Radiant Glow

Courtesy to review this product from:
and from PURE & ESSENTIAL MINERALS
http://puressmin.com/





Information about the product from their website:
"The Dead Sea mud mask is laden with over 21 essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Each one is highly-renowned for its skin healing properties. While the mud mask does it job of deep cleansing, drawing out excess oils, impurities and toxins for an anti-aging effect, the organic essential oils keep your skin naturally hydrated, adding a softness and glow to your complexion."
Benefits of this product:- Dead Sea minerals cleanse and soften your skin, reducing pores
- No harsh chemicals or artificial additives
- No more expensive spa visits required for optimum natural skin care
- 30+ facial mask treatments per jar
- 100% natural and organic skin care treatment
- Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Animal Cruelty Free
I tried out this product and was wonderfully surprised as this is the first time I've actually wanted mud on my face! It was surprisingly refreshing with a hint of peppermint smell. It made my skin wonderfully soft and also shrank my pores, which unfortunately is what i look for in products, so this is a great product for myself. It made me feel like I was at a spa. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. 

You can purchase it using the following link:


This review is powered by Brandbacker. However, all testimony is a true and accurate expression of my opinion of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment