Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hoffman Academy- Complete Materials For Piano Lesson Unit 1

I've been trying to teach my children to play piano for about 4 months now and was finding it was a little complicated. With our daily lives, we don't have time for piano lessons, nor do we have the budget. That's when I was presented with the opportunity to teach my children, at home and on my own time (when I have some available).

I would like to disclose that I received this sample courtesy from Hoffman Academy and Giveaway Service to test and review. 

My first thoughts on this:
Question:
CAN I REALLY TEACH MY CHILDREN TO PLAY PIANO, (especially when I have never taken lessons myself)?

Answer:
YES, I can, you can too!

Question:
IS THIS GOING TO BE HARD?

Answer: NO, it comes with plenty of instructables and hands on activities 

Question:
DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO TEACH THEM?

Answer:
YES, there are small exercises that teach the fundamentals of  playing the piano.

You can purchases the products to teach your little one here:
https://www.hoffmanacademy.com/product/complete-materials-for-piano-unit-one/

Here is what Unit 1 includes:
DF Materials Include (41 pages):
  • Hot Cross Buns Activity Pages (3 pages)
  • Musical Alphabet Snake Activity Pages (3 pages)
  • Musical Alphabet Card Game
  • Engine, Engine Songsheet and Practice Instructions
  • CDE Funsheet
  • Black Key Funsheet
  • Black Key Smashes Practice Instructions (2 pages)
  • FG Funsheet
  • 5 Woodpeckers Songsheet, Practice Tips and Super Challenges
  • Heartbeat Mat for Rhythm Dictation (2 pages)
  • Quarter Note Cards
  • Eighth Note Cards
  • Quarter Rest Cards
  • Hot Cross Buns Rhythm Dictation
  • Stepping Up & Down the Black Keys Practice Instructions
  • Frog in the Middle Songsheet with Practice Tips and Super Challenges
  • Backward Musical Alphabet Snake Activity Pages (3 pages)
  • Rhythm Composition
  • Hand Over Hand Pentascale Practice Instructions (2 pages)
  • Frog in the Middle Rhythm Dictation Funsheet
  • Chocolate Funsheet
  • Finger Numbers Funsheets (3 pages)
  • Hand Over Hand Arpeggios Practice Instructions (2 pages)
  • Finding A & B Funsheets
  • Missing Letters! Funsheet
  • Solfa & D Pentascale Funsheets
  • Listen for Bells Songsheet
  • Adding Chords to Frog in the Middle Practice Instructions
 Some of these are fun worksheets designed to help children understand key elements to piano playing. Included in this as well are parental guides for us less musically challenged. 

I might just use the lessons, too!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1d94108e907bb8311d8802b48fd54b4a

No comments:

Post a Comment