Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review of Chalk Markers by Colore



This product is a great alternative to dry erase markers. 



The kids love it!!!!
My kids have enjoyed reviewing this product for mommy by drawing on their dry/wet erase boards. It's very simple if they mess up to just wipe it away. It also come easily off of their little hands!




I love it!!!
The aspect I love about the product would have to be the "chalk" look. I can also use this for various household projects, such as labeling. It comes with 8 markers and has the convenience of both a bullet and chisel point.



If your interested in trying out this product, you can purchase it through Amazon.com HERE.


Disclosure: Reference #: pm274231193c4e40abc64d2f2d8cb6b415.
This product was given courtesy of Giveawayservice.com and Colore to test and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment