Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Adovia Mineral Skin Care: Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask Review





This Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask from Adovia is a very natural and effective natural acne treatment. 


What the product does for you?
  • Extracts toxins
  • Unclogs pores 
  • Removes excess oil 
  • Gives your skin much needed minerals from the Dead Sea
  • 100% Natural
  • No added Fragrance, color, or parabens
  • Improves  complexion by reducing blackheads and acne blemishes 
The ingredients and their benefits 

• DEAD SEA MUD - has over 26 minerals which are essential for skin health
• Aloe Vera that makes sure your skin does not dry out
• Vitamin C - for improving overall skin complexion and smoothness 

THEY OFFER 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason up to 1 Year after purchase they will gladly issue you a complete refund!


Product is made from the company GoPure Naturals. 




My Opinion of the product: 
I have used it a few times, as I tend to have large pores and oily skin (not a good combination). It was one of the better smelling natural mud masks that I have used. It does shrink your pores and my skin feels tighten after using. Only drawback is that even with the aloe my skin dried out very quickly and was not smooth but dry and flaky.





I received this product to test courtesy of BrandBacker. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment