Welcome to #SIMPLYSAMPLES. Here you are invited to learn about ORGANIC, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL,and CRUELTY-FREE products. I have tested and reviewed them here for you. There are also some other random sample reviews for products I love too. Feel free to read those as well.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Soap.Club Review by Simplysamples.blogspot.com

Who loves handmade natural artisan soap that smells great? ME!!!!




So, I received this product to sample and review. It's a subscription service for soap. Not just any soap though. These products are handmade and cold pressed. The scent lasts the entire time they do. I happened to choose Plumeria Island Escape to try out.





 They offer multiple subscription plans, too.



 This is the normal packaging you would receive on your soap, they call it "Pretty Packaging". Mine since it was a free sample came in black basic packaging that you can see in the video. I love the colorful packaging.


They offer free shipping when you purchase 3 or more too!


Below is my Youtube video review.




Powered by Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment